Monday, June 1, 2015

*Platypire Read-A-Thon* June Reading List

Photo Courtesy of Platypire Maribel

It's a new month which means it's time for a new (recycled) reading list. I finished some of last months books, and have added several new books to the list for attempting to read this month even though I know I will not get through even half of them because I'm also attempting to participate in JuNoWriMo (which is like NaNoWriMo, but in June), and I should have started writing for that a little over an hour ago now, but didn't, so if I seem a little more insane this month than normal, you know why. On to the list!

X - Read
R - Currently Reading
+ - To Be Read

R - The Rewriting of America's History by Catherine Millard
R - Sector 64: Ambush by Dean M. Cole
R - Sweetwater (The Kihn #1) By Rivi Jacks
R - The Voyage by Tammie Painter
R - Circling the Sun by Paula McClain
R - The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim
R - Elwyndyn by Raven Williams
R - The Balance Project by Susie Orman Schnall

+ - Far From Home by V. Stolte
+ - &Now Awards 3 by Various Authors
+ - Shadows of the Unseen by Christine Steendam
+ - Affliction by S.L. Dearing
+ - Bloodlines by S.L. Dearing
+ - Drawing Heat by S.L. Dearing
+ - Dr. Sleep by Stephen King
+ - PrairyErth by William Least Heat-Moon
+ - Carus and Mitch by Tim Major
+ - House of Holes by Nicholson Baker
+ - Christmas in Paradise by Kathi Daley
+ - Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
+ - Worthy by Catherine Ryan Hyde
+ - Pieces by Maria Kostaki
+ - Summer Secrets by Jane Green
+ - The Maze Runner by James Dashner
+ - Forgiveness by Chiquis Rivera
+ - The Summer After You & Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
+ - The Prophets of Eternal Fjord by Kim Leine
+ - Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydy
+ - The Underwriting by Michelle Miller
+ - The Biology of Luck by Jacob M. Appel
+ - Omega City by Diana Peterfreund
+ - American Warlord by Johnny Dwyer
+ - When the Moon is Low by Nadia Hashimi
+ Bell Weather by Dennis Mahoney
+ - Deadly Design by Debra Dockter
+ - Unprocessed by Megan Kimble
+ - The Watchmaker of Filigree Street
+ - The Sparks by Kyle Prue
+ - Take by Silvia Ami

So there you have it, half a bajillion books on my list and I'm trying to write 50,000 words of my own book at the same time. I believe that if I live on coffee and chocolate, I might be able to make a considerable dent in this list and still write my 50K words too, maybe. In the end, if something has to give, I'll fail JuNoWriMo because I just don't want it badly enough yet. - Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment