Sunday, November 29, 2015

#BookBlogWriMo - Day 29 - The Future of My Blog

Where do I see this blog in the future? I see it staying right here where it is. This is the point where I'm supposed to say I want to be more organized and get 2,000 new followers and things like that, but I try very hard to not set unrealistic expectations for myself, that way I rarely let myself down. That being said, over the next year I would like to become a bit more consistent with posting reviews, and providing a variety of reviews in different genres both indie and traditionally published. I have also been considering adding a Kids Korner feature to the blog where I review children's books on a regular basis. I'm not sure if that's something y'all would be interested in seeing though, and if you guys have no interest in it, there's not much point in doing it.

I also just got an idea this morning to do daily spotlights on the blog with different themes each day. Because I'm already planning on doing a holiday themed spotlight marathon in December, that is something that will start with the new year, if I get my butt organized enough to set it up. It will create more work for me, but it's something that I think would be fun and helpful. I'm definitely going to give it some more thought though.

But in general, I'm pretty comfortable with the way things are running now and don't feel the need to make any major changes. Are there things you would like to see done differently around here or features you would like to see me add? I'll certainly take them into consideration. - Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment