Thursday, December 10, 2015

*2016 Book Bingo Challenge*

Last year Steph from Thoughts from the Midwest turned me on to Book Bingo. I mostly faithfully tracked my reading all year, but found myself lacking in a couple places, so I retooled the bingo card for my own purposes this coming year. I reduced the reading requirement by making each block one book only (because honestly, trying to keep track of some of my blocks was a bit difficult since they required more than one book be read), but I increased the structure, making each book choice a bit more restrictive in general.

 

The rules of Book Bingo are simple. You must blackout your card, and each book can only apply to one square. Are you up to the challenge of reading these 25 books this coming year? If so, join me for book bingo. - Katie 

*Feel free to reblog this challenge, but please link back to this post if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment