Friday, September 8, 2017

*Book Blogger Hop* 8 September 2017



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:

Have you ever bought a book because you liked its cover art? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Only all the time. Seriously, just check out pretty much any of my Stacking the Shelves posts and you'll see at least one book that I picked up just because I thought the cover was pretty. I even have a set of the Harry Potter series specifically because I liked that the spines create the image of Hogwarts. A good cover (which I realize is a subjective thing) will always pique my interest in a book, and if the price is right (as is so often the case when I'm shopping at my thrift store) I will absolutely buy a book based on the cover alone.

What about you? Do you buy books just because you like the cover? Let me know in the comments below. - Katie 

4 comments:

  1. I try to avoid it, but not going to lie. I definitely have. Covers are so nice now too, it's really hard not to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Covers definitely draw me in and help me make the decision to buy. :)

    Very nice answer...thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cover might attract me, but I'd never buy based on that alone.

    ReplyDelete